This September, AIChE DVS brings to you once again one of our most popular events of the season, Oktoberfest 2017. This year marks the last time we will celebrate Oktoberfest at Yards brewery at the NoLibs location on Delaware Ave before moving to 5th and Spring Garden in October 2017. Come join us on Thursday, September 28, 2017 @ 7.30pm for an evening of camaraderie, networking, an appreciation for craft beer, personal guided tour of the brewery and of course, an Oktoberfest themed gourmet menu featuring artisan currywurst, bratwurst, homemade Bavarian pretzels, and delectable surprise sweets from Tradestone Café of Conshohocken!
All are welcomed to join!
Date: Thursday September 28, 2017
This eventful evening will play out by the following schedule:
- 7.30pm-7.45pm : Arrival of attendees / Check-in
- 7.30pm-10.15pm: Wide variety of craft beer for all attendees over 21 in Yards Tasting Room
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm: Gourmet Artisan dinner will be available to all attendees (featuring scrumptious currywurst, bratwurst, homemade Bavarian pretzels, organic fall sides and surprise desserts)
*Vegetarian options can be accommodated. Please contact Laura-Ann Chin (Lchin@geieng.com / Text/call : 520-275-4152)
- 8.30pm-8.35pm: Welcome message by DVS Chair Ted Heron
- 8.35pm- 9.00pm: First round of private guided brewery tour
- 9.15pm-9.45pm: Second round of private guided brewery tour (if you did not go on the first round)
- 10.15pm : Last Call for Beer
- 10.25pm: Wrap up & thank attendees for making it out to Oktoberfest 2017
Registration deadline:Tuesday September 26, 2017. We encourage you to register early so that dinner can be accounted for accordingly. However, if you do end up walking-in on the day of the event, we will not turn you away.
$45 : Regular Attendees | Walk-ins
$40: AIChE DVS /ISPE Members
$30: Young Professionals (under 35)
$20: Student Rate
Yards Brewing Company, Tasting Room
901 N Delaware Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19123 (Map)
Along the Delaware River in Northern Liberties. Convenient to I-95, parking and public transportation. Next to the SugarHouse Casino.
- Attendees are encouraged to access Yards brewery via public transportation (Market Frankford Line: Spring Garden Station is a 5 minute walk away from Yards)
- Uber (use promo code: uberlauraannchin to get $20 off your first ride)
- There is a small free parking lot right across the brewery. If spaces are taken up, there is ample free parking at the Sugar House Casino parking lot next door.
We look forward to seeing you at Oktoberfest 2016! Your participation goes along way in making this event a success!
Register by clicking the appropriate PayPal button below. Then, review your shopping cart (if necessary, adjust quantities or keep shopping) and “check out”. Follow the prompts to pay by your PayPal account or pay directly by credit card (without a PayPal account). Creating a free PayPal account allows you to pay electronically by either check or credit card.
You will be registered for this event upon successfully completing the PayPal transaction. Your PayPal receipt confirms your registration.
Questions? Concerns? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Laura-Ann Chin (Email: Lchin@geieng.com or text/call: 520-275-4152) or Ted Heron (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 610-220-7157)
Change of plans? Contact us by Tuesday September 26, 5:00 PM for a full refund.
|$45 Regular and Walk-in Rate|
|$40 DVS/ISPE Member Rate|
|$30 Young Professional Rate|
|$20 Student Rate|
|$15 Join DVS|
|View or Update Your Cart|