This October, AIChE DVS brings to you once again one of our most popular events of the season, Oktoberfest 2016. It has been tradition that we’ve celebrated Oktoberfest and kicked off the fall season at Yards brewery. Come join us on Thursday, October 6, 2016 @ 7.30pm for an evening of camaraderie, networking, an appreciation for craft beer, personal guided tour of the brewery and of course, an Oktoberfest gourmet menu featuring artisan crafted sandwiches from Tradestone Cafe, a scrumptious fall side, a power packed superfood salad and delectable sweet treats!
All are welcomed to join!
Date: Thursday October 6, 2016
This eventful evening will play out by the following schedule:
- 7.30pm-7.45pm : Arrival of attendees / Check-in
- 7.30pm-10.15pm: Wide variety of craft beer for all attendees over 21 in Yards Tasting Room
- 7.30pm – 9.30pm: Gourmet Artisan dinner will be available to all attendees
- 8.30pm-8.35pm: Welcome message by DVS Chair Giselle Schlegel
- 8.35pm- 9.00pm: First round of private guided brewery tour
- 9.15pm-9.45pm: Second round of private guided brewery tour (if you did not go on the first round)
- 10.15pm : Last Call for Beer
- 10.25pm: Wrap up & thank attendees for making it out to Oktoberfest 2016
Registration deadline: Thursday October 6, 2016 @ 3pm. We encourage you to register early so that dinner can be accounted for accordingly. However, if you do end up walking-in on the day of the event, we will not turn you away.
$45 : Regular Attendees | Walk-ins
$40: DVS Members
$30: Young Professionals (under 35)
$20: Student Rate
Yards Brewing Company, Tasting Room
901 N Delaware Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19123 (Map)
Along the Delaware River in Northern Liberties. Convenient to I-95, parking and public transportation. Next to the SugarHouse Casino.
- Attendees are encouraged to access Yards brewery via public transportation (Market Frankford Line: Spring Garden Station is a 5 minute walk away from Yards)
- Uber (use promo code: uberlauraannchin to get $20 off your first ride)
- There is a small free parking lot right across the brewery. If spaces are taken up, there is ample free parking at the Sugar House Casino parking lot next door.
We look forward to seeing you at Oktoberfest 2016! Your participation goes along way in making this event a success!
Registration is closed.
Questions? Concerns? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Laura-Ann Chin (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 520-275-4152) or Ted Heron (Email: email@example.com or text/call: 610-220-7157)