Each Year AIChE-DVS is proud to present Awards to professionals and students for their outstanding work in the Chemical Engineering field. Professional awards include: Chemical Engineer of the Year, Young Chemical Engineer of the Year, Outstanding Faculty, Outstanding Alumni and AIChE Fellows.
Student Awards include the Zeisberg Awards, the Outstanding Student and Donald F. Othmer Awardee for each class in the six Chemical Engineering Departments in the region. A Student Awards Banquet is held to present the students with their awards.
Please contact the Awards Committee Chair (Section Contacts) if you would like to nominate someone. The criteria for each award are described in the pages below.
- Zeisberg Best Laboratory Report Award – Winners & Nominees
- Zeisberg Best Research/Plant Design Report Award – Winners & Nominees
- Outstanding Student Awards Winners
- Donald F. Othmer Sophomore Academic Excellence Award
- Outstanding Faculty Award
- Outstanding Alumni Award Winners
- Young Chemical Engineer of the Year of the Delaware Valley
- Chemical Engineer of the Year of the Delaware Valley
- Engineer of the Year of the Delaware Valley – Engineers Club of Philadelphia
- Young Engineer of the Year of the Delaware Valley – Engineers Club of Philadelphia