Advance Your Career with LinkedIn: Academic and Professional
Wednesday February 28, 2018
5:30 PM Registration
6:00 PM Dinner
7:00 PM Presentation
8:00 PM Conclusion
Crowne Plaza – Wilmington North (New Castle Room)
630 Naamans Road (Just off of I-95 exits)
Claymont, Delaware 19703
$35 Non-members and guests
$30 AIChE Members
Traditional Caesar Salad and Garlic Parmesan Bread, Italian Sausage w/ Onions and Peppers, Eggplant Parmesan, Baked Ziti with a Vodka Blush Sauce, Tiramisu, Coffee and Specialty Teas
LinkedIn has grown in popularity with professionals, businesses, and recruiters. LinkedIn has greatly increased the site’s functionality and tools available for you to boost your career at any level.
- Create an All-Star Profile
- Easily Build a Network (Even if you don’t like Networking or People)
- Demonstrate your Skills, Talents, Knowledge, and Experience
- Do’s & Don’ts of Developing a Professional Profile
- Stand Out: Get Colleagues, Employers, and Recruiters to Notice You
- Research information about your Clients, Competitors, and People you want to engage.
- Why it is essential to your career development that you do all the above…
Mr. Owens serves as President of OppNex, a firm that composes teams of Subject-Matter- Experts (SME) to solve technical and management problems for clients in the Pharma, Biologics, Chemical, Energy, Food and Industrial Markets. He started his career as a process engineer in the biopharma industry which lead to a solid foundation for his later role as a business development executive, serving a wide range of technology and manufacturing industries. Mr. Owens sits on multiple boards at Drexel University where he earned his bachelor’s in chemical engineering.
You can visit his LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/chrisrowens/
Registration Details and Deadline:
For questions, please contact David Hagan at email@example.com .