“Blending Nature, Science, and Art” in the beautiful Brandywine Valley, the owners of Galer Estate Vineyard and Winery have created a wonderful place to relax and enjoy world class wines. They received over 60 wine competition awards and counting- winning prestigious blinded competitions against California, Oregon, Washington State, New York and yes, Europe- including Best of Shows and Gold Medals from Napa, Sonoma, and the Finger Lakes.
Consider bringing a friend or partner! Join us for a:
- Winery tour (including fermentation process and bottling machinery)
- Complementary wine tasting
- Catered gourmet dinner
Guests are welcome! Must be 21 or older to attend.
Thursday September 27, 2018
5:30 PM-8:00 PM – Wine, Food, and Networking
Galer Estate Vineyard and Winery
700 Folly Hill Rd
Kennett Square, PA 19348
There will be a tour of the winery and vineyard if weather and harvesting activities permit.
- Cheese, Meat and Fruit Tray with Carlino’s extra sharp provolone, medium Cheddar, and Pepperjack Cheeses
- Mozzarella and Pineapple Skewer with fresh ciligine mozzarella, grilled pineapple, white pineapple balsamic, rosemary garnish
- Miniature Filet Crostini with filet of beef, caramelized onions, horseradish cream, bell pepper confetti on house made crostini
- Bruschetta Duo with classic fresh tomato basil bruschetta and roasted eggplant (red bell peppers, white balsamic vinaigrette, extra virgin olive oil) served with crostini
- Elegant petite tray with mango glazed cream puffs, raspberry cream chocolate cups, lemon curd tarts, cheesecake tartlets, seasonal fresh fruit tarts, eclairs, mini cannoli, and chocolate covered strawberries.
$35 per non-member (co-workers, spouses, friends are all welcome!)
$30 per member of AIChE Delaware Valley Section
$20 per student (MUST BE 21 or older)
Register no later than Tuesday September 25, 2018 at 12:00 Noon. Cancellations received before then will be fully refunded.
For questions, please contact Lyndsay Fitzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.