Continuing Education – AIChE DVS, ASME Delaware Section, and ASME Student Section at the University of Delaware Joint PDH Event
Earn Multiple PDHs in a Single Engaging Session
Save the date for this unique and engaging event sponsored by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Delaware Section (ASME) and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers Delaware Valley Section (AICHE-DVS). SIX speakers from various industries and backgrounds will present on EIGHT engaging and informative PDH-Earning topics in a single-day session.
Saturday November 9, 2019
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
PDH Credit: up to 4 credits
Mr. Daniel W. (Dan) Wood, Chemours
Dr. Zenaida Otero Gephardt, Rowan University
Mr. Michael Foggia, Process Combustion Corporation
Mr. Jay Baker, BS&B Safety Systems
Mr. Roy Cross, Process Combustion Corporation
Mr. Larry Klusmier, Spirax Sarco
more to be announced
- Flameless Thermal Oxidation – An Innovative Technology
- Ethics: The Human Infrastructure Component of Engineering
- Fundamentals of Proper Design and Engineering for Oxidation Technologies
- Pumping Issues and Pump Designs That Address Them
- Multi-Stage Thermal Oxidizer – NOx minimization
- Hydraulic Performance and Maintenance Problems Induced in Centrifugal Pumps by Improper Piping Arrangements
- Bio-Oxidation Technology for the treatment of Industrial Air
- Rupture Disks
- Steam Trap Types and Testing Methods
University of Delaware
STAR Campus TOWER
540 South College Ave.
Newark, DE 19713
$70 Professionals ($60 Early Bird ends October 18)
$35 Students ($25 Early Bird ends November 1)
Group Rates Available
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided with registration.
Please register no later than Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Cancellation requests received by the registration deadline will be fully refunded.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Ryan Mowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cynthia Tarun at email@example.com 832-341-4960 (Mobile).